Welcome to the Blog of Avatar and Zetar!

This blog is the continuation and combination of the two separate blogs of our son @ http://ToddlerAvatar.BlogSpot.com and our daughter @ http://BabyZetar.BlogSpot.com

Hope everyone who visits here enjoys their little adventures for years to come!

Do leave a comment now and then and thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Umbilical Cord fell off!

One of my colleagues gave me this set of clothes for Ping:


After work, when I picked up Xuan from his childcare centre, I told him to wear his socks and shoes but he did not want to. Then he said "I don't want Daddy!". One of the teachers pretended to open the door for me to go, and Xuan just said "Bye!" and walked back towards his classroom. Eventually, he did as he was told after that teacher gave him a pack of raisins.

After we reached home, I saw Ping holding her hands to her ears as if telling me that it was noisy:


Then Ting Yee told me that the confinement lady discovered that Ping's umbilical cord fell off! It was actually stuck at the back of Ping inside her swaddle.

And today was the first time in almost 7 months that Ting Yee bathed Xuan.

No comments:

Post a Comment